Inflection

www.inflection.com

A great place to work with amazing teams and work/life balance!

(Current Employee) Redwood Shores, CA

ProsAwesome team culture, everyone shares the same goal to help company succeed. Inflection focuses on work/life balance and the well being of employees. Lots of opportunities to work with talented individuals. We often celebrate milestone success with happy hours and offsite trips. Free catered organic lunch daily, beautiful campus and grounds, free Caltrain pass and shuttle bus. Competitive salary, health benefit, 401K, etc.

Managers care and trust employees with ongoing opportunities to learn, develop and grow. People with big egos will not survive here.

ConsDealing with big data may not be everyone's cup of tea, but it has enormous potentials and comes with interesting design challenges. We have a lot of talented fresh graduates who can be rather immature, but also high energy so it's not necessarily a bad thing.

Advice to Senior ManagementLove our open-minded CEO and other talented leaders. I'd like to see more people embracing new technology and establishing a better (and open source) platform for our products. Because frankly, they're a bit out of date and may hinder our success going forward.

I was a service design intern for the summer running research and synthesizing findings

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Inflection as an intern for less than a year

Pros: The company culture can not be beat. Cons: Some of the upper management were ego-maniacs, but they have… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Cult like environment with little focus on innovation

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Redwood City, CA

I worked at Inflection full-time

Pros: Friendly people Lots of freebies like lunch, snacks, drinks, shuttle from… Cons: Full of young, inexperienced employees who dare not question leadership or bring new approaches to the table. Older employees have too much sway in business decisions,… Advice to Senior Management: Focus more energy on motivating and inspiring your employees to innovate. Encourage new ideas &… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Inflection.

Worked for Inflection? Contribute to the Community!