There are newer employer reviews for Inflection

A great place to work with amazing teams and work/life balance!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Redwood Shores, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redwood Shores, CA

I have been working at Inflection full-time for more than a year

Pros

Awesome team culture, everyone shares the same goal to help company succeed. Inflection focuses on work/life balance and the well being of employees. Lots of opportunities to work with talented individuals. We often celebrate milestone success with happy hours and offsite trips. Free catered organic lunch daily, beautiful campus and grounds, free Caltrain pass and shuttle bus. Competitive salary, health benefit, 401K, etc.

Managers care and trust employees with ongoing opportunities to learn, develop and grow. People with big egos will not survive here.

Cons

Dealing with big data may not be everyone's cup of tea, but it has enormous potentials and comes with interesting design challenges. We have a lot of talented fresh graduates who can be rather immature, but also high energy so it's not necessarily a bad thing.

Love our open-minded CEO and other talented leaders. I'd like to see more people embracing new technology and establishing a better (and open source) platform for our products. Because frankly, they're a bit out of date and may hinder our success going forward.

25 Other Employee Reviews for Inflection (View Most Recent)

I was a service design intern for the summer running research and synthesizing findings

I worked at Inflection as an intern for less than a year

Pros

The company culture can not be beat.

Cons

Some of the upper management were ego-maniacs, but they have all since left the company by choice or by force

Cult like environment with little focus on innovation

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Redwood City, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

I worked at Inflection full-time

Pros

Friendly people
    Lots of freebies like lunch, snacks, drinks, shuttle from Caltrain
    Great recruitment & hiring process
    Great work/life balance

Cons

Full of young, inexperienced employees who dare not question leadership or bring new approaches to the table.
    Older employees have too much sway in business decisions, promoting stagnant thinking and a lack of innovation.
    Primary product team places too much focus on small tweaks to a poorly designed product as opposed to innovating with a new vision.
    Lack of leadership & understanding from conversion team as to how to truly move the needle with conversion rates.
    Lack of long term vision from leadership.

Focus more energy on motivating and inspiring your employees to innovate.
    Encourage new ideas & innovation from all employees on all products.
    Discourage the prevalent "yes man" attitude within your company.

There are newer employer reviews for Inflection

Worked for Inflection? Contribute to the Community!