There are newer employer reviews for Inflection

Unreal first job out of college. Love working here.

Current Employee - Business Development in Redwood City, CA
Current Employee - Business Development in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Inflection full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Incredible co-workers, wonderful community curated by our Happiness Engineer, transparent business, flat structure, great mentors, flex time, ability to work remotely (if you're going on a trip and don't want to use PTO) or work from home (most people WFH Tuesdays/Thursdays), ability to make a high impact and own a piece of the business right out of college, fun milestone trips whenever we hit a revenue goal, frequent happy hours, awesome company sailing most weekends (can bring guests!), a company that cares about the individual not just the employee.

Cons

currently need more front end developers, which management knows and has now made a hiring focus. not the most competitive salaries for people right out of college (at least for people on the marketing/bd site), but it improves markedly post a person's 1-year review

Other Employee Reviews for Inflection

A great place to work with amazing teams and work/life balance!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redwood Shores, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redwood Shores, CA

I have been working at Inflection full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Awesome team culture, everyone shares the same goal to help company succeed. Inflection focuses on work/life balance and the well being of employees. Lots of opportunities to work with talented individuals. We often celebrate milestone success with happy hours and offsite trips. Free catered organic lunch daily, beautiful campus and grounds, free Caltrain pass and shuttle bus. Competitive salary, health benefit, 401K, etc. Managers care and trust employees with ongoing opportunities to learn, develop and grow. People with big egos will not survive here.

Cons

Dealing with big data may not be everyone's cup of tea, but it has enormous potentials and comes with interesting design challenges. We have a lot of talented fresh graduates who can be rather immature, but also high energy so it's not necessarily a bad thing.

Advice to Management

Love our open-minded CEO and other talented leaders. I'd like to see more people embracing new technology and establishing a better (and open source) platform for our products. Because frankly, they're a bit out of date and may hinder our success going forward.

I was a service design intern for the summer running research and synthesizing findings

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at Inflection as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

The company culture can not be beat.

Cons

Some of the upper management were ego-maniacs, but they have all since left the company by choice or by force