There are newer employer reviews for Info-Tech Research Group

Great potential, however, work culture and management gets in the way of making it a 'great place to work'

I worked at Info-Tech Research Group

Pros

Great pay and benefits
good market to be in
interesting products/services

Cons

Boiler room
micromanagement
lack of leadership
incompetent managers
disconnect between offices and departments
lack of vision and direction

Advice to Management

Some managers have to go. new culture needs to be developed. Turn the place into a professional high level sales enviroment instead of a telemarketing environment. Some co-workers are toxic and need to be replaced for the better of the whole organization

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

it is a company with potential but not well managed so far

I worked at Info-Tech Research Group

Pros

a young company that have potentials

Cons

not a clear direction from owner/management or execution strength

Advice to Management

be kind

2. Collaboration, growth, development opportunity and a pinch of chaos

I have been working at Info-Tech Research Group

Pros

I am often asked for my favourite part of working for Info-Tech Research Group. Each time I receive this question, the answer is different, not because it is constantly changing, but there are many things that make working here amazing that I pick from a host of options each time.
    ITRG is a company that values independent, critical and out-of-the-box thinking. If you have a suggestion to improve a process, improve efficiency or make the office environment even better, they want to hear it. As long as it isn’t too far out in left field, they are going to let you run with it as well. We are in an amazing period of growth and the opportunity to have a say and play an important role in the direction the organization takes is an exciting and rare find in today’s corporate job market.
    You can also always depend on interdepartmental collaboration and support. Although we each have unique and distinct roles, we all recognize the value-add in working together to make each project a success. There is never any hesitation to provide or receive support from all levels of the organization, from entry level up to the C-suite executives (who are also readily available and approachable).

Cons

Although ITRG rapid growth is an exciting period of time to be with the organization, it does come with its challenges. Being able to switch direction, adopt a new procedure and work with a certain degree of ambiguity are skills you need to have. There is always a lot of buzz and excitement which goes hand in hand with tackling new projects, fitting in new training or adapting to a new system or process.