InfoCision
www.infocision.com Akron, OH 1000 to 5000 Employees

I went Back to Infocision after being away

Boardman, OH

Prosflexible hours, friendly people, performance bonus

Consworking Saturday or Sunday, clueless supervisors

Advice to Senior ManagementI recently went back to Infocision for another go at it. When I left, I thought I'd never ever go back.

To give background: I worked for Infocision in 2011 and part of 2012 and left for "greener pastures." Unfortunately I went to a company which overpromised and underdelivered. Even though I got weekends off and worked 8-5 there was a huge problem. The company bounced paychecks, consistently. There was such a cash flow problem and my "training pay" never went up even though I exceeded every goal. I was expected to run up and down the road to see customers and never got expenses reimbursed. And honestly, if I'm going to work I need my paycheck consistently!

I am going back because I always...always...always made my performance pay meaning I earned $12.25 hourly. Not a bad income for sitting and talking on the phone. As long as you attend work as scheduled, do two requests, and follow your script it's very easy and mindless.

For the most part, the supervisors are clueless. However, as long as you read your script, take your calls, and do what you are supposed to they simply leave you alone. Having been in a supervisory role in my past careers, these guys are nothing more than babysitters for the most part. I largely ignore them, and they me since I do what I'm supposed to do - read the script, do two requests, and show up on time.

Do I see this as a permanent career? Not likely! I have a college degree, years of marketing experience, and aspirations to start my own business. However, I am relieved to have a paycheck that doesn't bounce like a rubber ball! Until the economy fully recovers this is a consistent paycheck for very simple work.

Run away from this company!

Gallipolis, OH

I have been working at InfoCision part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: working from home is the only pro Cons: Being lied to by supervisor and management. They closed our call center (NOWAH) without prior notice, we were transferred to another center and were… Advice to Senior Management: Get a clue or two. You must have bribed… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

This is Hell.

Akron, OH

I have been working at InfoCision full-time for less than a year

Pros: The people you work with are amazing and I wouldn't… Cons: Don't tell you about differential, change everything with a days notice, expect you to know… Advice to Senior Management: Tell about the differential during the interview Do not make your employees lie your clients Do not lie to your employees about why they are being moved Take… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on InfoCision.

Worked for InfoCision? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at InfoCision reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for InfoCision CEO Craig Taylor. All reviews posted anonymously by InfoCision employees.