Great flexibility!

I have been working at InfoCision full-time

Pros

Great at working around personal life and helping you adjust your schedule to meet your other needs within reason. "Family" style environment Great Co-workers Fun monthly events and activities They try to keep everybody as upbeat as possible Weekly pay Good vacation & holiday pay Set schedule with some flexibility

Cons

Can be stressful trying to achieve performances needed to maintain pay for performance program. Can not always adjust schedules on a last minute basis

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. InfoCision Life

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

I have been working at InfoCision full-time

Pros

The company had a wellness program and a lot of really nice people worked there. I always liked that you got to work with a lot of big name national clients. Finally, there is exposure to the executive leadership team.

Cons

Bonus is a large part of pay and is always a moving target. There are not raises with promotions and therefore when you get promoted you don't make more money unless bonus comes through.

2. You can survive it if you sit beside good people and then .... plan your escape!

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Youngstown, OH
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Youngstown, OH

I worked at InfoCision full-time (More than a year)

Pros

If you like to have to raise your hand to go to the bathroom... you will love this job. You can have your bible on your tiny work area.

Cons

The place may say YES to the bible but NO to its teachings. I was reprimanded and got 3 days off without pay for refusing to lie and state that I was an NRA member. Im not! Why should I lie? Even though I support carrying a gun DONT tell me I can have a bible then make me lie or punish for telling the truth!!!

Advice to Management

Throw more than Candy at us when we do well. Dont treat employees like cattle lead to the slaughter.