InfoCision

www.infocision.com
  www.infocision.com
There are newer employer reviews for InfoCision

Good work environment, great incentives to achieve goals.

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Uniontown, OH
Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Uniontown, OH

I worked at InfoCision full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Supervisor's are easy to work with when starting out. Includes pay for performance rewards to enhance productivity. Rapid movement to other projects within the company.

Cons

Requires CSR's to push products on customer's that are living on fixed incomes. Needs more system interface training in a controlled environment. CSR's not trained to deal appropriately with irate customers.

Integrate code into system to exclude customers that have already been contacted. Needs more system interface training for new hires in a controlled environment.

133 Other Employee Reviews for InfoCision (View Most Recent)

Blah

Former Employee - Communicator in Austintown, OH
    Former Employee - Communicator in Austintown, OH

I worked at InfoCision full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Weekly paychecks....yeah that's about it

Cons

Everything! It's an ok job if your down on your luck and can't find work anywhere else

Interesting

Current Employee - Communicator in Fairlawn, OH
    Current Employee - Communicator in Fairlawn, OH

I have been working at InfoCision full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I work on inbound sales and I absolutely love my job right now. It's the first full time job i've ever held and it's great considering you get health insurance and a matched 401k. I hated doing outbound sales work but inbound is awesome! The atmosphere is great and the managers are pretty awesome. The 6 weeks of training helped quite a bit too.

Cons

The challenges are the boredom mostly for me. We aren't allowed to have any kind of reading material in our booths and between calls there isn't a whole lot to do except maybe watch the tv on the wall that is on mute.. usually set to fox news.

I would love it if the supervisors would actually be more willing to take sup calls and help us out more as far as irate customers go.

There are newer employer reviews for InfoCision