InfoCision

Good Entry Level Job

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in New Castle, PA
Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in New Castle, PA

I worked at InfoCision

Pros

The atmosphere was light and fun, there were games and parties to keep everyone in a good mood. Everyone was very friendly.

Cons

There wasn't very good communication between employees and supervisors. Nobody knew what was going on. There was a lot of favoritism. People were afraid to take time off if they were sick, for fear of moving to hourly pay.

There has to me better communication. There is a lot of confusion and conflicting information. Very ridgid rules and a confusing bonus system.

133 Other Employee Reviews for InfoCision (View Most Recent)

work at home employees are at the bottem of their list.

Current Employee - Work At Home Communicator in Gallipolis, OH
    Current Employee - Work At Home Communicator in Gallipolis, OH

I have been working at InfoCision

Pros

The biggest benefit is the ability to work from your home. The supervisors are helpful and positive.Also if the weather is bad you don't have to drive to work.

Cons

I had never heard of the concept of earning UNpaid time off until I was hired. There is no paid time off. We get holidays off without pay but are expected to make up the hours the same week. Not very worker friendly. If their server is down or equipment failure is on their part we are expected to make up those hours too. If we have to wait at the end of a call for an answer as to how to code a call that time is counted aginst us. This time is counted by seconds.We recieve no benifits and have been told just getting to work from home is our benifit. Also we are paid minimum wage and are unsure when or if we get raises. It can be a stressful job calling people who want to be called by a telemarketer as much as anyone does. I feel that we should be allowed to have personal days for just that reason.Taking time off is frowned apon unless it can be made up that week. It is hard to feel valued as an employee wehe we are treated this way.

They need to reflect on these comments. They may treat their on site employees well but may want to evaluste the treatment of their wook at home employees.

Ok pay

Current Employee - Account Representative in Akron, OH
    Current Employee - Account Representative in Akron, OH

I have been working at InfoCision

Pros

This is a great place to start and to gain some valuable business experience. The on the job training really gets you thinking and involved quickly.

Cons

The overll compenstion. The base pay is only ok, but the bonus is great for those that can hit the goals.

Provide more feedback an open the lines of communication. Adjust the balance between salary and bonus and the evironment wouldn't be so negative or cut throat at times.

There are newer employer reviews for InfoCision