InfoReliance

www.inforeliance.com
  www.inforeliance.com
There are newer employer reviews for InfoReliance

Tremendous personal growth, limited internal growth opportunities.

Former Employee - Consultant in Shaw AFB, SC
Former Employee - Consultant in Shaw AFB, SC

I worked at InfoReliance

Pros

- Virtually unlimited training budget for professional dues and certifications.
- Very generous Microsoft bonus plan.
- Better than average health plan

Cons

- Limited internal transfer opportunity
- Some employees are hired and/or promoted based on contract fill needs and not actual qualifications
- Very limited budget for real training

- Learn how to retain star talent
- Pay market value
- Have integrity about hiring true professionals and hiring form the outside if no qualified internal candidates exist

28 Other Employee Reviews for InfoReliance (View Most Recent)

A good growing company with great people

Former Employee - Program Manager in Fairfax, VA
    Former Employee - Program Manager in Fairfax, VA

I worked at InfoReliance

Pros

1. The people are very nice and talented for the most part.
    2. Benefits and compensation are good.
    3. More family oriented/life balance oriented than most companies.

Cons

1. Some of the senior executives grew with the company since it was small, and would probably not be hired into that position if they applied now.
    2. Some of the senior executives are not as smart as they think they are, and can be quite arrogant and not so nice to staff as they should be.

Keep doing what you are doing by the business plan. It is obviously working. And, coordinate more events with the troops in the field so that they feel part of the company.

Couldn't wait to finish my contract

Former Employee - Software Consultant in Reston, VA
    Former Employee - Software Consultant in Reston, VA

I worked at InfoReliance

Pros

InfoReliance is a large company (from my perspective) with many contracts and opportunities to work in a variety of technologies.

Cons

I worked for InfoReliance for six months and realized I'd made a mistake on my second day there. The project I was hired for was behind schedule, which I knew, but after a few days I realized that management legitimately didn't know how behind the project was. We quickly had to ramp up our team which they did entirely with new hires which had a variety of experiences and never worked together or had any concept of company standards or practices. Non-technical management made far too many technical decisions which led to a product I was actually embarrassed to have worked on.

At the end of my contract I talked to higher-level managers about transferring to a different project and was given my choice of five active contracts. The manager listed the details of each including all the problems with each. Every contract was a mess. I chose to leave instead.

There are newer employer reviews for InfoReliance