Infoblox
www.infoblox.com Santa Clara, CA 500 to 999 Employees

Great company, strong team!

Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Infoblox

ProsInfoblox is a very successful company with strong leadership. Contrary to some other observations on this site, Engineering is a well-managed environment where planning is very methodical. Like any startup there have been demanding periods, but the company has grown to the point that schedules are predictable, work/life balance exists, and individual achievement is rewarded. The company is innovating, and there are opportunities to (and funding for) work on new technology. The level of teamwork is very high, and the technical leads are highly skilled and very giving of their time.
Having been present through many of the stages of evolution in this company, I can honestly say that the company has never been better poised for success.

ConsThe products themselves tend to be very mission-critical and there are some very large and demanding customers. This is both good and bad. From a company success perspective, this is a good problem to have. From a tolerance-for-error perspective, this can be challenging at times. That said, there is a high level of diligence in software design, implementation, and testing, and the product is fairly mature (i.e. pretty solid).

very unsatisfactory human and engineering experience.

Software Engineer (Former Employee)

I worked at Infoblox

Pros: - good product, - long time with the company engineers… Cons: - very un-cooperative egineers, - interesting/creative work is done by the engineers that are with company for long time, unwilling to share the details or… Advice to Senior Management: I think you know well what is going on for… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Sweat shop!

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee)

I worked at Infoblox

Pros: Smart colleagues who are passionate about building great software. Cons: Managers treat you like dirt and drive you like slaves. Pay is very low (20-30% lower than average) compared to rest of Bay Area but… Advice to Senior Management: When you treat your employees like dirt, expect to them… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Infoblox.

Worked for Infoblox? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Infoblox reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Infoblox CEO Robert D. Thomas. All reviews posted anonymously by Infoblox employees.