There are newer employer reviews for Infoblox

We are slaves

I have been working at Infoblox

Pros

Most people are smart and multi-tasked. They are easy to work with and don't mind to work overtime, overnight or even over the weekend to achieve the goal.

Cons

60+ working hours per week and management is expecting you to check emails 365/24/7. No 100% personal time during PTO. They need you to bring laptop or check email when you are OOO. Pay is 10-15% below market price. Wasting $$$ on luxious parties or giveaways instead of giving people a reasonable raise. As long as you can BS or kiss ass, then you will get promoted or raise in short period of time without any achievement. Life is not fair @ Infoblox.

Please open your eyes.

40 Other Employee Reviews for Infoblox (View Most Recent)

Passage court à Infoblox suite à une acquisition de l'entreprise Short stint @ Infoblox following a company acquisition

Former Employee - Ingénieur logiciels expérimenté in Levallois-Perret (France)
    Former Employee - Ingénieur logiciels expérimenté in Levallois-Perret (France)

I worked at Infoblox full-time (more than an year)

(Translated from English)

Pros

Je ne pense à aucun, désolé ...

Can think of any, sorry...

Cons

Une gestion de type armée mexicaine (des strates infinies avant d'approuver même les choses les plus insignifiantes)

Des priorités qui changent du jour au lendemain, des projets abandonnés alors qu'ils étaient très urgents il y a une quinzaine de jours

Attendez-vous à travailler 25 heures sur 24

Mexican army management (endless layers for approval of even the most insignifiant things)
    Priorities changing overnights, abandoned projects which were most urgent a fortnight ago
    Expect to work 25 out of 24 hours

Lorsque vous achetez une petite société étrangère à laquelle vous vous intéressez, s'il vous plaît garder votre intérêt une fois l'acquisition effectuée et traitez vraiment les employés de la même façon (ayez au moins un certain intérêt pour les différen

When you buy a small foreign company you're interested in, please keep your interest past the acquisition and really treat the employees the same (have at least some interest in culture differences, US is NOT the world)

Good employer, just added partial 401K matching

I have been working at Infoblox full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

There are a number of pros to working here.
    1) Moved to a new facility about two years ago, in a good central location in the South Bay.
    2) Partially subsidized cafeteria
    3) Successful IPO launch, but stock is cheap enough that you might have some upside going forward.
    4) Electric car charging stations
    5) On-site basketball/volleyball court, huge perk for me.
    6) Generally friendly atmosphere, execs do not cower in their offices and mingle a great deal. For my part, I have friends all over the company. The CFO plays basketball with us! I don't see what other people are complaining about in this area. You can even talk to guys in marketing, which is a first in my experience. You do need to be on your toes.
    7) Salaries seem to be average or slightly above. Engineers get the lion's share of annual salary bumps.
    8) Great HR department. Really, they're the best I've ever seen and make a lot out of a little.
    9) They invest heavily in marketing for lead generation, and while the results are mixed, they don't just tell the sales guys to go out and sell with no air cover.
    10) Their training group, both internal and external, is top-notch. Another area where they invest wisely.
    11) Sufficient IT and logistical support that I have everything I need for my work.
    12) Reasonable diversity compared to many other Valley outfits.

Cons

1) A bit of a 'rock star' culture, where certain folks get recognition out of measure to what they're done in some cases.
    2) Some siloing, but I get the impression they're taking steps to address this.

Unlike some others here, I really don't have a lot of negative things to say. Whatever negative aspects exist on the job are usually up to the individual to solve, and if you can do that you will do well.

Keep promoting and fostering opportunity, and try to look for effort and quality just beyond the rock star types who seem to get all the accolades sometimes. Otherwise, who am I to tell you how to do your job?

There are newer employer reviews for Infoblox