Infocrossing
www.infocrossing.com Leonia, NJ 500 to 999 Employees

Prepare to get offshore'd

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsPro: Not too much, but the ability to work from home was a major thing at the time, but I think that's changed as well

ConsSince the buyout of Infocrossing by Wipro, things have continued to go downhill. its way to common to be told that you have to put in 50+ hour weeks.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe honest with the employees about the status of the offshoring, and come out and say what you think needs to be done for people to have a long term job.

Contract to hire with new Manager I like it.

Manager of Messaging & Collaboration (Current Employee)
    Broomfield, CO

I have been working at Infocrossing full-time for less than a year

Pros: Growing company, good manager, remote work a plus Cons: Immature infrastructure, poor internal communications, More

Headed downhill since the Wipro purchase

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Infocrossing full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Nice technology in the cloud, but turnover has crippled the implementation side. Turnover has also led to substantial opportunities for those who stay. … Cons: Sales team makes promises they can't keep and expect build and run teams to pick up the slack. "Synergy" deals that host customer systems… Advice to Senior Management: Invest in the people you have. Push back on… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Infocrossing.

Worked for Infocrossing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Infocrossing reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Infocrossing CEO Sameer Kishore. All reviews posted anonymously by Infocrossing employees.