Infogroup

There are newer employer reviews for Infogroup

Good in the new groups

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer
Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer

I have been working at Infogroup full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The company is completely revamping technology. If you are part of the new groups working on improving their system, it's quite exciting.

Cons

My positive experience is based on working within the new divisions.

Keep focusing on engineering.

54 Other Employee Reviews for Infogroup (View Most Recent)

A Finance Company Who Doesnt Want To Be a Tech Firm- wait they dont know that

I worked at Infogroup full-time

Pros

Downtown, near food carts, close to other new tech firms that are coming up

Cons

Lack of leadership, roadmaps. More of a sales company but pretending to be a technology firm. Lack of vision when it comes to products. Employees are just a burden, current quarterly financial goals define success or failure of the company not building meaningful product with talented employees.

lets get some management.

Very top heavy - get off the perches and start to invest back into the employees

I worked at Infogroup full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Not too many - the operations people are extremly hard workers with little to no recognition.

Cons

Game playing - time to train the "managers". Most of what they do all day is gossip then they work after hours to get their work done......the next day they brag about the hours they have to work. What ever happened to actually doing your job. I left because I like to work and feel like I have contributed - you won't get that at InfoGroup - you will get gossip, paranoid co-workers, and back stabbibng - if they are not talking to the upper management about someone then they are talking to the clients about them.

Train anyone who is managing people to know how to manage. Currently there is a lot of ill behaved and bad management in house at all locations. Recognize the work that operations are doing - most of the time they are doing the job of the manager as well as their own.

There are newer employer reviews for Infogroup