There are newer employer reviews for Infogroup

Not Recommended

Current Employee - Systems Administrator  in  Papillion, NE
Current Employee - Systems Administrator in Papillion, NE

I have been working at Infogroup full-time for less than a year

Pros

Trying hard to think of "Pros." My boss let me modify my hours so that I could come in earlier...that was a good thing.

Cons

Everything is an emergency, there's no planning, it's just a big, disheveled pile of IT that makes little sense and doesn't work too well. Vacancies not back-filled in a timely manner, which makes turn-over/training impossible or at best, difficult. Management mismanages pretty much everything. We can't even get functionally relevant technical books for our team. There is an open and tangible disdain for employees on my team.

Adopt some 6 Sigma or something... Get a grip.

50 Other Employee Reviews for Infogroup (View Most Recent)

Subpar management, constant political turmoil

I worked at Infogroup full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Depending on the position, one can just punch the clock and get by while it lasts. They have some good data assets, but all the technologies are literally stitched together. Benefits are decent, but don't expect any other perks.

Cons

Constant reorganization. No continuity in company direction or policies. Frequent change in upper management leading to toxic political environment. No scheduled review or raise. Defeated attitude set in. Management repeatedly rely on a few good employees who end up burned out. Most management team members do not have good industry knowledge, leading bad decisions.

Empower the middle management and put more resources in training. This is an environment where capable employees are punished with no hope for advancement. Constant reorganization doesn't help matters either.

Infogroup review

Current Employee - Contractor  in  Omaha, NE
    Current Employee - Contractor in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Infogroup as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

There are many divisions within Infogroup. and this company provides a lot of opportunities to try new jobs at different locations.

Cons

The company was a public company, which was taken private by a private equity company. since then there had been a lots of volatility within the company.

Management first need to address the anxiety within the employees. So they are free and focus on work, rather than talking about the mismangement all the time.

There are newer employer reviews for Infogroup

Worked for Infogroup? Contribute to the Community!