Infor Global
www.infor.com Alpharetta, GA 5000+ Employees

Great people and projects, unsure about career progression

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Ann Arbor, MI

ProsVacation policy is great, great managers, encouragement to make your product better and explore various options to do so.

ConsThe big con is there's no way of knowing if this is a company you can stick with. There isn't an explanation on how to develop your career, or when your next raise is.

Advice to Senior ManagementWe keep hiring new people, but it becomes a revolving door as the talented folks walk away to better opportunities. Focus on what we have and stabilize the happiness of current employees before bringing new ones into the mix -- the bitterness of the old employees quickly taints the enthusiasm of the new.

2% raises every other year

Senior Product Support (Current Employee)
    Grand Rapids, MI

I have been working at Infor Global full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: People, some of the best people work at this company.… Cons: biggest raise you will most likely get is 2% every other year. Don't expect… – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not bad...could be better

Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Infor Global full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Health care, people, flex time, work from home Cons: Management decisions, educational background not valued Advice to Senior Management: Dont over manager, give the workers some breathing room. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Infor Global.

Worked for Infor Global? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Infor Global reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Infor Global CEO Charles E. (Chuck) Phillips Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Infor Global employees.