Informa

www.informa.com

Nice stepping stone if just starting your career.

Staff Accountant (Current Employee) Sarasota, FL

ProsThe Informa Support Services -Sarasota office offers great opportunities for customer service, cash applications, collections, billing, and accounts payable professionals, as well as a growing finance team open to recruiting college graduates. The office executive team as a whole strongly believes in in-house promotions which is evident in the retention time of the staff.

ConsSome Sarasota departments must work national holidays but are given time off later in the month (4th of July, Labor day, etc.). This is only hard to swallow when other international offices are able to get time off for their local holidays that fall during crucial deadlines but the Sarasota finance team does not get the same consideration.

Advice to Senior ManagementGreat mix of management styles. The Sarasota office has put together an extraordinary executive team and offer all staff the opportunity to be mentored by these multifaceted accounting professionals.

Informa in Massachusetts is hopefully not representative as a whole.

Manager (Former Employee) Worcester, MA

I worked at Informa

Pros: In this economy, it's a job. Luckily one I… Cons: Rigid hours, uneducated Human Resources, inflexible working conditions, Director-level management openly played favorites. No programs were in place to foster inter-departmental interaction. Lots of… Advice to Senior Management: Employees need better resources, flexibility. When I was there, we had a poorly managed intranet, little information was shared with the staff including in-office… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A disappointment in terms of ... Everything

Business Development Manager (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

I have been working at Informa full-time for more than a year

Pros: I really can`t see much of pros here. What I can… Cons: -The management is disastrous: The teams are managed very poorly -NO value is given to business development persons they seem… Advice to Senior Management: Continue the good work, your employees` turnover will keep rising… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Informa.

Worked for Informa? Contribute to the Community!