Informatica

Steady and Stable

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Informatica

Pros

-It is a Stable Company
-It is a Market Leader with solid track record
-The employees are generally enthusiastic

Cons

-It is a company in a non-creative field, and this is reflected in the employees' interests. Office parties can be boring.
-Generic company with generic office

434 Other Employee Reviews for Informatica (View Most Recent)

Great people, superior product and a bright future.

Former Employee - Staffing in Redwood City, CA
    Former Employee - Staffing in Redwood City, CA

I worked at Informatica

Pros

Compensation was better than Oracle. Being apart of a growing company. Flexible. Well-loved CEO!I really liked the food and under-ground parking.

Cons

Typical cons with a workforce spread across the country and globe. As INFA got bigger it took more time to get things done. Working in Redwood City.

Keep hiring standards up. Let Sohaib run free like Steve Jobs, Larry Ellison and Bill gates do (did). Keep the edge you have on compensation or expect to lose your best talent.

A dynamic, exciting and fulfilling company that is changing the world

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Redwood City, CA
    Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Informatica

Pros

A great team around me who are always there to help drive cross-functional projects. Our technology is second to none - appearing in the leadership quadrants of many analyst reviews, and our determination and approach to do the right thing for the customer are always at the front of mind. The people I work with every day are excellent and contribute to making this a great place to work. Leadership is focused on driving the company forwards in a clear and communicated manner.

Cons

Don't work here if you expect a free ride. Everyone is expected to knuckle-down, roll their sleeves up and get the job done - whether that be the CEO of the most junior individual contributor. If you don't like hard work then this is not the place to be. That said, work hard, play hard and enjoy one heck of a ride - it is very fulfilling.

Remain focused, keep the communication channels open and ensure that "keeping the customer first" remain in place.

There are newer employer reviews for Informatica