Informatica

There are newer employer reviews for Informatica

Good experience

Current Employee - Lead Support Engineer in Redwood City, CA
Current Employee - Lead Support Engineer in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Informatica full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Get to learn all infa technologies
Friendly working environment

Cons

Average Salary
No rrom for growth after certain level

434 Other Employee Reviews for Informatica (View Most Recent)

Very Employee Friendly company

Current Employee - Senior Consultant
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant

I have been working at Informatica full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Employee Friendly
    Good Pay Package
    Good care about immigration procedures

Cons

Not sure if concerns being taken across higher level of managers. Higher managers should talk to engineers atleast twice a year.

NA

Informatica Response

Jan 10, 2014Sr. HR Business Partner

Thank You for your feedback. Sounds like there are a number of Pro's that have kept you here with Informatica for 5 years! We appreciate all the feedback- including how you would like to see higher ... More

Great company with few cons

Current Employee - Professional Services Senior Consultant in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Professional Services Senior Consultant in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Informatica full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

This would be the best company i ever worked with .I am with the services wing also called professional services .
    *most of my colleagues are knowledgeable and friendly.
    *compensation package is above average.Informatica brand name is very reputed with the customers .
    *I am treated with respect.
    *Every engagement is different and brings a new challenge, also interesting to see the product usage by customers.
    *midsize and nimble organization , things move fast with very less bureaucracy

Cons

*Being a work from home professional sometimes you feel cutoff from rest of the organization.the senior leadership makes matters worst .few good people in the middle management have recently left .
    *most of the senior folks have been around for a long time , IMHO they take their position in company for granted, show no interest in customer issues on occasions they are engaged.
    *Once you get pigeonholed in a technology there are very few avenues to break free and move to other areas of your interest.as someone stated already before its more chronic in one particular service vertical.

I am too insignificant to advice , but want to remind a old dictum a company is built by employees not products.

Informatica Response

Jan 17, 2014HR Director, Business Partner

Thank you for your feedback. You highlight many positive aspects of working at Informatica including your colleagues, professional respect, compensation, the brand, work variety and agility ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Informatica