There are newer employer reviews for Information Builders

With almost 40 years under its belt, Information Builders continues to be recognized as a market leader.

Current Employee - Sales Management
Current Employee - Sales Management

I have been working at Information Builders full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Great company culture consisting of highly-motivated, smart people that work hard yet have a good time doing it. Its privately-held status allows Information Builders to focus on the things it finds most important - product / technology innovation and customer service / support. They are continuously recognized for both. This is not a place to coast; however, if you are looking for the opportunity to make significant contributions that have impact to the bottom line, and to be well compensated and recognized for it, this is the place for you.

Cons

It is not a highly-advertised organization. If you want to work for a company that advertises in the Wall Street Journal, this is not the place for you.

Keep doing what you are doing by recognizing your high-value employees.

reviews filtered by
  1. Awesome company to work for. Great people, great culture, and the absolute best technology in the industry.

Current Employee - Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Information Builders full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

The people at IB are the best - like family. Working here is an absolute pleasure, it's actually fun coming to work. Work-life balance, as well as time off to recharge at this company is encouraged and is very satisfying. Everyone is competitive and works together because we love the company and want to continue growing our success. Our technology is superior to our competitors and everyone takes great pride in having the best products in the market. Learning is encouraged and there is ample opportunity to learn all you can about our technology and our business. The CEO has an open door policy and will always take the time to talk with any employee. Our customers love us. I never thought I would work for one company for so long, but I have seen many people leave and then come back, because IB is such a great company to work for.

Cons

There are not many negatives about the company. The medical benefits could always be a little better. T&E policies are a little stringent.

Bringing new blood into the company is always good. Give your younger up and coming talent more leadership opportunities. Keep doing what you're doing in terms of the culture and valuing your employees.

2. Great Company, Great Culture and Great People

Current Employee - Manager
    Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Information Builders full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

You are given the opportunity to succeed with the time and training required for your role. People genuinely care about your growth and development and will offer help whenever possible. There is a great mix of Passion, Competitiveness and Innovation. If you are able to apply your talent and wish to move to a different role they will create a path for you to keep you happy and growing in the company.

Cons

I truly love everything about Information Builders and all of the opportunity they have afforded me in my professional development. I don't have anything bad to say about the company at all.

Don't lose sight of what has helped to build a lot of the success so far. keep the growth path for new talent open and available and encourage them to push themselves to the next level. Stay proud and positive of the culture and technology that you have created. It is a rare gem in the industry today!

There are newer employer reviews for Information Builders