Information Concepts
www.infoconcepts.com Herndon, VA 50 to 149 Employees

7+ Years with the company

(Current Employee)
Herndon, VA

ProsI enjoy having direct Contact with compay's two Principals.

The flexible, casual work environment make working here ideal.

I also like the small company environment where you get to know everyone. In my role, knowing everyone makes getting my job done easier.

Like several of my Information Concepts colleagues, I left the company when I moved out of the area and happily rejoined Info when I moved back to the DC area.

ConsNone for me. Although Consulting and small company environments are not for everyone. Our environment is not as structured as some, so a proactive, entrepreneurial spirit is a must here.

Good place to work, learn, grow

Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Information Concepts full-time

Pros: Developers get to code, not manage projects or collect requirements Business analysts / project managers get to think creatively about how to solve customers' business problems.… Cons: Expectations can be high for speed and accuracy of work. Busy teams and… Advice to Senior Management: Create a mobile-focused practice to get a bigger foothold in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Mainly a pretty decent place

Consultant (Former Employee)

I worked at Information Concepts

Pros: Laid back place most of the time. Good experience if you are just starting out, you will do a lot of things… Cons: Egos abound. Nothing is ever the owners' fault and they like their sacrificial sheep. . Projects drone on and on and you will start with… Advice to Senior Management: Stop pinching so many pennies. Your turnover rate is atrocious, that's not due to a boatload of bad… More
There are newer reviews on Information Concepts.

Worked for Information Concepts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Information Concepts reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Information Concepts CEO Cary Toor and Wayne Beekman. All reviews posted anonymously by Information Concepts employees.