Information Concepts

www.infoconcepts.com
  www.infoconcepts.com
There are newer employer reviews for Information Concepts

small company on it's way down

Former Employee - Analyst
Former Employee - Analyst

I worked at Information Concepts

Pros

Laid back environment, opportunity to work from home, no micromanagement, which leads for a good opportunity to learn. You end up doing mostly low level IT job like very nit-picky testing.

Cons

Not a lot of direction given on assignments. Management is horrible, everything is done in a very informal manner, you can be working on one project with an upcoming deadline and then be handed another assignment from another project that needs to be completed last minute. There is no consideration for switching between projects.

As far as the work environment, staff consists of a lot of drama and gossip.

Diversify your services, hire more developers who can offer more service to gain bigger, better contracts. Appreciate your employees.

17 Other Employee Reviews for Information Concepts (View Most Recent)

Worst Employer Ever

I have been working at Information Concepts

Pros

There's no dresscode, the hours are very flexible, and the employees are friendly.

Cons

Just about everything else having to do with this place. Management is atrocious, the work environment is atrocious, and the owners are insufferable. There is no real hierarchy in senior management, and they do not embrace or appreciate their employees.

None. It would be useless to offer any recommendations.

Still happy here...

I have been working at Information Concepts part-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I've been with Info for 9+ years, and I am still loving it. This year I had my first child and Info was very supportive of my leave and allowed me to come back part-time to accommodate my new family life-style. They have been understanding about the adjustment new parents are going through, and it's been a relief to have the flexibility. I love my role and I truly enjoy the people I work with.

Cons

For me, Info is an ideal place to work. I've been with larger companies and felt lost in the shuffle. Here you have a chance to stand out and take ownership. But, as a small company, I can see it may not be or everyone. There is not a ton of structure, and people have to be self-motivated and proactive in speaking up when they need help.

Over the past couple of years, management has really improved internal communications. We have monthly meetings, bi-annual off site all staff meetings, and quarterly summaries from the principals via email. I would encourage management to continue to expand on internal communications.

There are newer employer reviews for Information Concepts

Worked for Information Concepts? Contribute to the Community!