Technical Excellence and fun environment

Former Employee - Senior Consultant
Former Employee - Senior Consultant

I worked at Information Management Group

Pros

Technical Excellence and quality of delivery is held in upmost esteem.
Colleagues are always willing to share expertise and information.

Cons

The firm relies somewhat on it's reputation to pay a slightly lower than average salary.

Other Reviews for Information Management Group

IMG is a fantastic company to work for. It is like working with extended family. Everything you want in a company.

Former Employee - Systems Engineer  in  Fort Meade, MD
    Former Employee - Systems Engineer in Fort Meade, MD

I worked at Information Management Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I worked for IMG for 5 years. I had an incredible tenure. They allow you the ability for upward mobility. Very supportive professionally and personally. I was completely impressed with how much vacation time I received day 1. At your 3 yr anniversary it is even better. I felt the management was on point on grooming employees providing feedback and kudos regularly. Because it is a small company you are treated like a person not a number. Everyone knows one another and takes care of each other as well. They are very supportive when it comes to family needs, money for school, etc. The company owner is really fantastic. He came to one of our sites and assisted our cable guys with pulling cable throughout our buildings for a few weeks. He is the type of manager/owner that would not ask you to do something he isn't willing to do himself...literally. I would strongly recommend working for IMG. I would love to work for them again.

Cons

Because it is a small company it is harder to move around (to other locations). However, they will do their best to get you where you want to go and help get you moving up in your career. Just a wonderfully warm caring company that I truly enjoyed working for.

Great culture!

I have been working at Information Management Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great company if you are looking for a place where you are highly visible and able to affect change. As a small business, IMG has a great group of individuals who have been with the company for a long time. The flat management structure allows employees to take advantage of opportunities to be heard. Management has a very open door policy and takes ideas into consideration. The office environment is very nice. Everyone is part of the team. The work-life balance is excellent. Telecommuting occasionally is an option depending on management and business needs. The PTO is very generous.

Cons

If you are an individual who wants to complete the same repeatable tasks day in and day out and not be visible to upper management, this is not a good environment. Everyone is visible.

There are newer employer reviews for Information Management Group.

Worked for Information Management Group? Contribute to the Community!