There are newer employer reviews for Information Systems Intelligence

Not the best

Current Employee - Project Engineer in Grand Rapids, MI
Current Employee - Project Engineer in Grand Rapids, MI

I have been working at Information Systems Intelligence

Pros

Good pay and benefits and work environment

Cons

not a lot of work

Be more respectful to employees

reviews filtered by

Revolving Door, Consider working somewhere else

Former Employee - Systems Engineer in Grand Rapids, MI
    Former Employee - Systems Engineer in Grand Rapids, MI

I worked at Information Systems Intelligence

Pros

They pay well in effort to keep people.

Cons

Turnover is 80%. I lasted only 3 months after not receiving my full salary 3 different paychecks even though I fulfilled my hourly obligations. Very unethical and borderline illegal (Would not pay overtime on a salaried position although it states clearly that overtime is paid in the employee manual). Owner has no people skills and treats employees like dirt.

Treat people better. They run your business.

Employees and Customers - You Will Be Disappointed

I worked at Information Systems Intelligence full-time

Pros

Lots of good ideas and 1 (and only 1) good engineer that has saved many a clients from the President's over commitments.

Cons

Lots of promises, with very little substance. A lot of talk about a collaborative environment where all views are equal, but in reality it's the President's way or the Hi-way. Most customers get pissed off at the promises they are made and when the delivery isn't there, the employees take all the blame with no real authority to make a difference. I've seen some very unethical business practices play out at ISI which is really sad since the president proclaims to put God above everything else. There is no loyalty to employees or customers. The guy at the top often throws employees and customers under the bus just to try and win a sale. Most customers see right through it and walk away. I feel,sorry for the ones who get fooled.

Most entrepreneurs are not good leaders - you're one of these. Be a big enough person to let a real leader run your company. Someone you values employees and customer relationships.

There are newer employer reviews for Information Systems Intelligence