There are newer employer reviews for Information Technology Partners

I enjoy being a part of something that is changing the way our industry provides services.

I have been working at Information Technology Partners

Pros

- I love that I am able to be creative
- Employees are always advancing within the company
- The energy of the office makes it an enjoyable place to work

Cons

Casual Fridays has been removed due to coworkers dressing casual on days other than Friday. We were reminded of the dress code but some people would not follow the guidelines

16 Other Employee Reviews for Information Technology Partners (View Most Recent)

This company is pathetic. There's only one mgr, the owner. If you are not a bobblehead, you'll leave or get fired.

Current Employee - Current Employee (Hopefully Temporary)
    Current Employee - Current Employee (Hopefully Temporary)

I have been working at Information Technology Partners

Pros

The people at the edges are great, knowledgable, hard working people. The insurance benefits are good for a small company.

Cons

It would be a mis-statement to call this company an "organization". This company is disfunctional. There are no job descriptions or understood workflows. The guy from Battle Creek nailed it. I have seen it first hand too. Workers are over-worked and under appreciated in both recognition and pay (unless you threaten to quit, then you may get what you are worth.). Management is none existent because the owner does not allow capable managers to lead, so they leave quickly or are fired when they try to lead. Frustration is an everyday occurrence.

My advice to management (the owner)... its not necessary to make every decision on everything in the company. Hire some competent managers, allow them to manage, and measure them on their decisions and performance. Also, take some interest in your employees. Provide annual reviews to your employees so they know how they are doing. And try some honesty. Your employees can see through the smoke.

Great Company to work for!!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Information Technology Partners full-time for less than a year

Pros

A great company with family values. As someone who is a newer team member of the ITP family I can honestly say that I feel very lucky to be a part of the team. I have made some great connections with Co- Workers and everyone on staff has been very helpful and kind hearted. The CEO is a amazing person with a huge heart! What some call Micro Managing I call Mentoring. To work for ITP you have to have a great work ethic. This company is growing and challenging itself and its employees need to share that same mindset. Being the best and separating yourself fro the rest doesn't come easy. As a college athlete I understand this mindset and am looking forward to being a part of the exciting future that is in front of ITP. Great Benefits as well!!

Cons

Be ready for a high paced work environment, with new issues to tackle daily.

Thank you!

There are newer employer reviews for Information Technology Partners

Worked for Information Technology Partners? Contribute to the Community!