Information Technology Partners

www.itpnet.com
There are newer employer reviews for Information Technology Partners

I enjoy being a part of something that is changing the way our industry provides services.

I have been working at Information Technology Partners

Pros

- I love that I am able to be creative
- Employees are always advancing within the company
- The energy of the office makes it an enjoyable place to work

Cons

Casual Fridays has been removed due to coworkers dressing casual on days other than Friday. We were reminded of the dress code but some people would not follow the guidelines

17 Other Employee Reviews for Information Technology Partners (View Most Recent)

Great Company to work for!!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Information Technology Partners full-time (less than a year)

Pros

A great company with family values. As someone who is a newer team member of the ITP family I can honestly say that I feel very lucky to be a part of the team. I have made some great connections with Co- Workers and everyone on staff has been very helpful and kind hearted. The CEO is a amazing person with a huge heart! What some call Micro Managing I call Mentoring. To work for ITP you have to have a great work ethic. This company is growing and challenging itself and its employees need to share that same mindset. Being the best and separating yourself fro the rest doesn't come easy. As a college athlete I understand this mindset and am looking forward to being a part of the exciting future that is in front of ITP. Great Benefits as well!!

Cons

Be ready for a high paced work environment, with new issues to tackle daily.

Thank you!

ZERO STARS

I worked at Information Technology Partners

Pros

Some of the employees care about their work and customers.

Cons

ITP cares nothing for their employees or "partners".

15+ hour work days as a support technician, no training, no documentation, no review system and no reward system.

Managers are quick to promote employees to leadership roles, however refuse to provide the raise that matches the responsibility.

Management blows off requests to improve workflows and prefers the scramble methodology. Meaning- throw computer builds together without first testing the integrity of the system. Leading to mass failure of computer builds.

The CEO is so out of touch with reality it's borderline insanity. Has no idea how to run a business or how to treat his employees. Management fails up, instead of removing people who can't compete the job they are consistently put in new positions of power to fail again and again.

I would highly suggest not working for this company. I felt ashamed to work for a company that didn't care for it's customers.

Implement workflows, listen to your employees and take care of current customers.

There are newer employer reviews for Information Technology Partners