Information Technology Partners
www.itpnet.com Chicago, IL 50 to 149 Employees

This company is pathetic. There's only one mgr, the owner. If you are not a bobblehead, you'll leave or get fired.

Current Employee (Hopefully Temporary) (Current Employee)

ProsThe people at the edges are great, knowledgable, hard working people. The insurance benefits are good for a small company.

ConsIt would be a mis-statement to call this company an "organization". This company is disfunctional. There are no job descriptions or understood workflows. The guy from Battle Creek nailed it. I have seen it first hand too. Workers are over-worked and under appreciated in both recognition and pay (unless you threaten to quit, then you may get what you are worth.). Management is none existent because the owner does not allow capable managers to lead, so they leave quickly or are fired when they try to lead. Frustration is an everyday occurrence.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy advice to management (the owner)... its not necessary to make every decision on everything in the company. Hire some competent managers, allow them to manage, and measure them on their decisions and performance. Also, take some interest in your employees. Provide annual reviews to your employees so they know how they are doing. And try some honesty. Your employees can see through the smoke.

Great Company to work for!!

Chicago, IL

I have been working at Information Technology Partners full-time for less than a year

Pros: A great company with family values. As someone who is a newer team member of the ITP family I can honestly say that I feel… Cons: Be ready for a high paced work environment, with new… Advice to Senior Management: Thank you! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Delusions of Grandeur

Systems Engineer (Current Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I have been working at Information Technology Partners full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Employees just need to take as much from the company as possible in terms of knowledge and experience.… Cons: Executive management in the company is toxic. The expectation from management is that you are to work endless overtime. As a consulting company they work… Advice to Senior Management: The employees know management does not care about them. Employees know what the game is. Us -vs- you. History… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Information Technology Partners.

Worked for Information Technology Partners? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Information Technology Partners reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Information Technology Partners employees.