Informz

www.informz.com
  www.informz.com
There are newer employer reviews for Informz

Love the people I work with but management consistently hurts morale.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saratoga Springs, NY
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saratoga Springs, NY

I have been working at Informz

Pros

Good benefits, relaxed atmosphere, perks of small company, competent and motivated coworkers, management's good intentions, come and go as you please, tremendous opportunity.

Cons

Distrust from management, unwillingness to allow employees to decide how to do their job, absence of CTO, business goals drive product releases, lack of adherence to process, lack of focus on internal quality.

Trust your employees to make their own decisions. Value the values of each employee and challenge them to become better.

Informz Response

Jun 13, 2014CEO

Informz went through a period of time when the development team was not aligned with Informz business goals. The development manager did not want to upset their team or senior management so ... More

14 Other Employee Reviews for Informz (View Most Recent)

Great place to with with

I have been working at Informz

Pros

Company is very generous and the people who work at Informz are very nice and friendly. Informz is very past pace, and anyone who plans to work in a client serviced atmosphere such as Informz should be equipped for the best and worst. Informz manages to recognize hard work and strives to make the work place better. It's simply a great place to gain valuable work experience.

Cons

Cons are sparse. Keep up the great work Informz.

Continue to value hard work, and continue to improve each department of the company.

Informz restored my faith in agencies!

Current Employee - Implementation Specialist in Saratoga Springs, NY
    Current Employee - Implementation Specialist in Saratoga Springs, NY

I have been working at Informz full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I came from a job the brow beats it's employees, fires them to save on payroll after making terrible business decisions, and was just an over-all soul crusher. I knew I wanted to stay in the internet marketing industry, but was afraid that maybe all agencies saw their employees as replicable cogs in a machine that were to be used and abused or they could just get out. Thank God I found Informz! The environment is so positive and healthy. Management has your back, and they are more than happy to reward hard work. I was promoted to my position after just 4 months of having my nose to the grindstone. I see that some reviews in the past talk about micromanagement and employees having their hands tied. If this was the case in the past, then the company has done what they needed to in order to correct it, because I have never experienced that. I actually feel like I have been encouraged to make my position into what I feel it should be. Some times I do work off hours, but that is my choice and I have never been forced to work a late night, but I believe in the work I am doing, so sometimes I choose to. And on the rare occasions that I have to go a little beyond my normal hours or job description, I get an overwhelming sentiment of gratitude and appreciation from management. I feel supported an encouraged every single day! The benefits are great, the office space is clean, modern and inviting, I get to work from home occasionally, and I really feel that the company has focused on hiring the right people and giving them every chance to shine. The future of this company is so bright, I gotta wear shades ;-)

Cons

If you are not from Saratoga and not used to the traffic and parking situations, it's not the greatest, but that's not the company's fault.

Keep supporting and listening to your employees, we appreciate it!!!

There are newer employer reviews for Informz