Infosys
3.2 of 5 8,147 reviews
www.infosys.com Bangalore, India 5000+ Employees

Very good in training..not so good in production

System Engineer (Current Employee)
Hyderābād (India)

ProsCampus and the facilities are very good.
Process oriented.
Training is awesome.One of the best.You will have the time of you life in Mysore

ConsHours of working..too much..9.15 hours
No flexibility in project or kind of work after training.
Some of the personnel are the worst.Cant think how Infy has recruited them. They still speak countryside english even after 4 years and they are Technology Analysts now.Very sad.I am sure they cannot work in any other company and so they are bound to work here till they retire in life.Keep going buddies.

Certifications and other such stupid stuff.
New rule as per Infosys 3.0 is that you will be eligible for promotion after spending 3 years in a particular role. by this logic anyone who joins now, will be eligible to become PM after 12 years provided he/she is a CRR 1+ candidate.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou guys are lucky .continue in the same company

A good place to Learn

Technical Lead (Current Employee)
    Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Infosys full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Infrastructure is good and Job Security is there . good… Cons: Compensation is on the lower side. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

working environent

Systems Analyst (Current Employee)
    Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Infosys full-time for less than a year

Pros: good place to learn, nice campus and facilities, helpful peers,… Cons: less growth oppurtunities, large number of ppl working Advice to Senior Management: should look at reducing the number of hires, look to build… – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Infosys.

Worked for Infosys? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Infosys reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Infosys CEO Dr. Vishal Sikka. All reviews posted anonymously by Infosys employees.