Infosys
3.2 of 5 8,148 reviews
www.infosys.com Bangalore, India 5000+ Employees

A good place to enter the corporate world

Senior Systems Engineer (Former Employee)
Chandigarh (India)

ProsOne of the best Infrastructures for any Indian MNC. It almost matches the global industry standards. The training provided at its most beautiful campus in the city of Mysore, is also world-known for its level of quality.

ConsI think the top management needs to communicate with the people at the grass-root levels of the organization. During my stint, I came across a lot of Software engineers who were not happy with what they were doing and they had their dream profiles within the company itself, but they could not switch the profiles. I think this flexibility is what is missing.

Perfect Plotform for Learning with Job Security

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Bangalore (India)

I worked at Infosys full-time for more than a year

Pros: As i saw, Infosys is the best and perfect platform to learn and expose our own thoughts... Infosys is the one and… Cons: Salary is the only one biggest Concern.... Advice to Senior Management: Understand the Employees Personal Situation... Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great company boosting up economy of millions and country

Systems Engineer (Current Employee)
    Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Infosys full-time for more than a year

Pros: 5 months training was best part of my life ,… Cons: Too much stress on junior level engineer,those who have spend more than 5 years… Advice to Senior Management: Strict watch on all level employees and their work contribution. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Infosys.

Worked for Infosys? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Infosys reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Infosys CEO Dr. Vishal Sikka. All reviews posted anonymously by Infosys employees.