Infosys

www.infosys.com

Good company to grow in career, work life balance not great. Stay on good books of managers

Technology Analyst (Former Employee) Fort Worth, TX

ProsThe standard of training, value of the company, transparency and competion are healthy signs. If you are counting on Career growth, this would be the right place.

ConsMakes people workaholic, promising high salary but most of it is variable. You may or may not get it.

Advice to Senior Management1. Management stresses on visibility and new initiatives all the time, if all 100000 employees come up with an initiative, no one would be there to follow. It could be made a little more logical to identify the needs and having independent teams work on them.
2. There are many experienced folks in AS400, Mainframe and other low billing rate technologies. Having them trained in better technologies will make sense in getting better billing rates, career growth for employees and also in terms of providing salary increments.

GOOD to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Infosys full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Process ,policies and standards, work culture Cons: it might be depends on the project environment, on overall, I… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Best of Luck!

Technology Lead (Current Employee) Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Infosys full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: - Best in class training facility for freshers - Good infrastructure, recreation facilities. - Different projects have different set of people. I have worked with some… Cons: - I think as the company has grown in size quality of people has degraded - company cares less about the employees and guards profit margins… Advice to Senior Management: - stop losing projects to competition (only staff best in class people and provide training) - why are employees neglected (aspirations, career growth and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Infosys.

Worked for Infosys? Contribute to the Community!