Very process-oriented but not too aggressive in it's policies.

Current Employee - Technical Analyst  in  Sunnyvale, CA
Current Employee - Technical Analyst in Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at Infosys full-time for less than a year

Pros

Some of your managers will uphold your good. The process is to drive people towards to better opportunities/options. We have the options here. It is just that the channels are tough to grasp/pursuit.

Cons

The process is defined for everything. But it would be effective only when there is a will to implement it.-

Personally speaking this can improved by constantly revisiting the strategies and the
punch line.

We need to be more aggressive in terms upholding better/sleeker technology pursuit. This would mean M&A of major tech/service peers which would mean infiltration of better tech advances in the organization and incentivize people's zeal into the proper tech/functional role molds.

Even if the company's aim is not to check on the attrition rate but this measure would turn out to help us in this regards.

Instead of just considering on "Investing on people" motto we should "walk the talk".

Other Reviews for Infosys

Infy sucks

I worked at Infosys

Pros

Onsite opprtunities, can not think of anything else

Cons

work life balance, expectations of managers, projects, overall image, rating system

Never ever take up any offer

Current Employee - Technology Lead
    Current Employee - Technology Lead

I have been working at Infosys full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

You won't get fired event if you perform terribly poorly because somebody else will take up your load.

Cons

Just a shadow of former- former self. No transparency, poor systems. sub standard pay package and many many more

There are newer employer reviews for Infosys.

Worked for Infosys? Contribute to the Community!