Infosys

www.infosys.com

Please Stay Away or Find Another Job

Consultant (Current Employee) Beaverton, OR

ProsExposure to large companies or clients.

Cons1. No help from management.
2. HR is the worst. You email them about your concern and they will never get back to you no matter how urgent it is. They just don't care. Their main job description is "ignore, ignore,. ignore"
3. Lack of communication.
4, The company just care about their bottom line and nothing more. No employee care. If you are late in your timesheet the manager will always say bottom line bottom line.!!

Advice to Senior Management1. If you want to retain good and talented employee then open your ears to them and listen to them. Show some care and make them happy.
2. Reorganize your HR in the US. Hire someone with a very good people skill,

Nice company to work with for freshers

Team Leader (Former Employee)

I worked at Infosys full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Nice place to get trained for someone with no computer… Cons: Promotion structure is bad. Very difficult to get good development… Advice to Senior Management: Please do listen to the career aspirations while evaluatiing people. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good to work as a manager and above

Technical Test Lead (Former Employee) Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Infosys full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Onsite opportunity is a must in first 3 years Cons: Undue work pressure for the middle level resources Advice to Senior Management: Hear the voice of middle level workforce Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Infosys.

Worked for Infosys? Contribute to the Community!