I have a very pleasant job experience working at Infovision at their different client locations.

Current Employee - Software Engineer  in  DFW, TX
Current Employee - Software Engineer in DFW, TX

I have been working at Infovision full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Professional work force and a nice place to work for.Provide excellent job opportunities and exposure working with top notch clients.I especially met some of the very nice and highly dynamic business people at Infovision.

Cons

I personally don't have any complaints.

I have a great regard for Infovision management. Definitely Need a better rewarding mechanism to motivate the better performing work force to keep the spirit high at times.
I wish you all a great years ahead with lots of success.

Other Reviews for Infovision

Would not recommend to a friend or acquaintance

Former Employee - Mobile User Experience Designer  in  Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Mobile User Experience Designer in Dallas, TX

I worked at Infovision as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

If you want a short term contract or experience it might do. The compensation is satisfactory and will be fair about that subject. That's the most pro thing I can think of for this area.

Cons

Poor management, very poor values and culture. Work/Life balance is either at one extreme or the other. Career opportunities are very limited. If you are looking for a perm position here be aware of the values issue and read the other reviews.

Simply put, improve.

Great Company to work

Former Employee - Consultant  in  Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Consultant in Dallas, TX

I worked at Infovision full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I worked as a full time employee for Infovision for more than 3 years. I really enjoyed my tenure there. This is really an employee friendly company. The benefits are great. They also take care of all immigration paper work seamlessly. Infovision’s biggest strengths are HR, Immigration, Employee relations, Job Satisfaction and Recruiting. They have really strong contacts with large clients and getting project of your own choice is not difficult here.
    I worked for various consulting companies before, but this place is really very honest and worry free.

Cons

Little less on cultural activities.

Thanks for taking care of employees and please keep doing with the same spirit.

There are newer employer reviews for Infovision.

Worked for Infovision? Contribute to the Community!