There are newer employer reviews for Infusion

A young consulting company that needs to broaden its technology base.

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Toronto, ON (Canada)
Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Infusion

Pros

Good atmosphere, pretty young team in general. Currently one of the few companies out there that works on Microsoft Surface.

Cons

Stuck with Microsoft technologies with no sign of changes in sight.

Advice to Management

As a consulting company, we need to stick to our own motto and "Do right by the client". Microsoft is not panacea.

reviews filtered by

Interesting technology, inexperienced management.

Current Employee - Software Consultant in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Software Consultant in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Infusion

Pros

There is a lot of variety in the kind of work available, though not all of it will always be interesting. The technology they work with tend to be cutting edge and interesting to technologists, but be warned that they'll have you believe all projects use "emerging technology" when many still use Java, C++, etc.

There's terrific potential for growth if and only if you are put in the right project at the right time. The senior management is very young and they promote from within, but with many projects you'll be out of sight and out of mind from management the entire time.

Cons

The senior management is young and very inexperienced. They are not very good with communication and I feel they outright lie to employees with great frequency in order to keep people with the company. Colleagues on staff augmentation jobs were told they'd be a 1 year project, but then they slip into 2 and 3 year projects even though the employee wanted out after 1. All of the senior management come off as insincere used car salesmen and it's hard to trust what they say, they assume the employees know nothing about the current situation when they know more than management would like.

Advice to Management

I would ask them to be sure to be as truthful to the employees as they can. Right now they are too obsessed with "perception management" to recognize the value in being honest and truthful to their employees. Punctuality and following up when promised in communication would also help, the lack of both leads to a feeling of disrespect from management to the consultants in the field.

2. Office Manager

Current Employee - Office Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Office Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Infusion full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There is so much room for growth at Infusion as long as you put in the work and use creativity to your advantage! The relationships between coworkers is very positive and boost the morale within the office.

Cons

I would like to see more women!!!