There are newer employer reviews for Ingersoll Rand

Friendly environment, hard-working staff.

Former Intern - Project Engineer in Carrollton, TX
Former Intern - Project Engineer in Carrollton, TX

I worked at Ingersoll Rand as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

The people there are friendly and approachable. There was plenty of work to do and no cap on the number of hours I could work, though no one complained if I only put in forty hours every once in a while. Was offered a job at the end of my internship.

Cons

Corporate management sometimes got in the way of working and billable hours. The proprietary design software is really shaky and can be unforgiving.

Advice to Management

Incentivise the webinars.

Other Employee Reviews for Ingersoll Rand

1. A very rewarding and life changing experience, that allowed me to share my talents with the world.

Former Employee - Team Leader in Vidalia, GA
    Former Employee - Team Leader in Vidalia, GA

Pros

Benefits pacakage; salary; travelling distance; training; educational opportunities; job enhancement/enrichment; employee safety involvement events; incnetive programs; Plant RIE Events.

Cons

Changes in schedule; machine downtime; shortages of PPE; HR/Nurse's Station not available for 2nd shift; no hardcopy pay stubs.

Advice to Management

More employee involvement to know that HR tools work best for the employees; provide same services to all shifts.

Just a job

Former Employee - Engineering Specialist in Orlando, FL
    Former Employee - Engineering Specialist in Orlando, FL

Pros

-Steady comapny, at least in the Orlando market -Nice office building, nice amenities, good location -People are nice (to your face)

Cons

-No room for growth, improvement, training unless you're in sales -Tons of favoritism -Pay was not competitive (basically entry level money) and "salary bands" restrict any salary adjustments

Advice to Management

Develop the talent you have or watch them walk out the door. You use and abuse anyone not in sales and laugh about it all the way