Ingersoll-Rand

company.ingersollrand.com

Small town mentality and big corporation carelessness combined!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Evans, GA

ProsGolf industry is fun to be in and there are, or were. a few good people, plus you can always use the experience acquired there to join the competition down the road.

ConsNo good balance between life and work, small minds, no trust of anything or anyone different or foreign. Yet at the same time, part of a big corporation focusing only on its bottom line.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe only thing management is quick about is laying off. innovation, response to issues and quality problems are quite sub standards.

Ingersoll Rand University

Ingersoll Rand University (Former Employee) Davidson, NC

I worked at Ingersoll-Rand

Pros: Great location, good opportunities for experience, and benefits matched similar… Cons: Ingersoll Rand University needs to improve on their Leadership in order for the department to grow as Corporate Learning Center should operate. The department has… Advice to Senior Management: Change in leadership with the rights skills in developing the internal team (instead of constant turnover, which was costly to the organization). Sr. Leadership (CLO)… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Trane & Ingersoll Rand

Quality Process Leader (Current Employee) Vidalia, GA

I have been working at Ingersoll-Rand

Pros: Smart people (some). But it's a great product Cons: at our plant - it's a total political backstabbing environment. … Advice to Senior Management: RESIGN Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Ingersoll-Rand.

Worked for Ingersoll-Rand? Contribute to the Community!