Ingram Micro
www.ingrammicro.com Santa Ana, CA 5000+ Employees

My career has progressed well and my hard work continues to be acknowledged with promotion.

I have been working at Ingram Micro

ProsOpportunity to be exposed to business practices all over the world and learn. Although it is a high revenue company it operates as a mid-size public co so some of the approval layers have been removed. People are very financially capable and knowledgeable.

ConsThere are more approval layers/requirements than in smaller companies or non-publically traded companies so if you are coming from that perspective it could be frustrating to go through the approval process.

It's a paycheck, but not a great place to work.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Ingram Micro

Pros: Executive management is friendly and relatively accessible. Compensation and benefits are reasonable, but… Cons: The executive management team is not always aligned in its goals which makes it difficult to meet expectations. With few exceptions, mediocre middle/senior management leadership.… Advice to Senior Management: Take more calculated risk. In recent years, the competition has excelled while… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Stable with limited growth opportunities

Marketing Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Ingram Micro

Pros: Stable Good Benefit Package Great for non-ambitious indviduals Looks good on your resume Low… Cons: Pay is less than industry Lots of Red tape due to politics Unrealistic goals Lack of real insight to partner business models Promotions take a long time… Advice to Senior Management: Mid-Level manager agenda's and the supression of out side the box thinking and flexibility is whats going to hinder… More

There are newer reviews on Ingram Micro.

Worked for Ingram Micro? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ingram Micro reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ingram Micro CEO Alain Monie. All reviews posted anonymously by Ingram Micro employees.