Ingram Micro Inc

Current Employee - Credit Associate in Williamsville, NY
Current Employee - Credit Associate in Williamsville, NY

I have been working at Ingram Micro full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

The business is exciting and changes often. It is fast paced and high volume. Nobody is under-worked. There is room for advancement, but it helps to be a "good ole boy". Salaries are fair. Hours are good, rarely work during the evenings and weekends, but expect to be available as needed at odd hours. Dress is corporate casual.

Cons

You must love living in a very, very small cube. Desk space for the majority is about 3' x 3'. Packed in like sardines is an understatement. There are some woman executives, however, the company is [white male] top heavy. Some people do not know what corporate casual means.

Advice to Management

Be trustworthy

Other Employee Reviews for Ingram Micro

1. Great company to be a part of

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

I have been working at Ingram Micro full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Team atmosphere and people are looking to help each other out Great incentive programs for most departments Extensive industry exposure

Cons

Tasks can be mundane and repetitive Some company politics are a nuisance Inflexible in salary negotiations

Advice to Management

Try to get to know more employees that facilitate business on the day to day

Interviewed 04-13 to 06-13: Phone & 2 face to face interviews, took personality & verbal test. Ingram NEVER responded

Current Employee - Senior Financial Analyst in Plainfield, IN
    Current Employee - Senior Financial Analyst in Plainfield, IN

I have been working at Ingram Micro full-time

Pros

The hiring manager was a very good communicator, I would have LOVED to work for him and I think we would have made a great team! The first recruiter involved in my hiring process was an excellent communicator!!!!!

Cons

Only one member of the recruiting staff had a clue as to what was going on and she sadly was taken off the account. I spent three months going back and forth regarding interviews and tests and to this day I have yet to receive an offer OR a rejection letter. NO COMMUNICATION was ever passed on to me and I followed up several times regarding the position.

Advice to Management

Pull yourself together. I was asked specifically in the interview to rate my communication skills on a 1-10. To the gentleman who asked me this: I rate you and all those involved in my recruiting process at a level of....negative 1.