Initiate Systems

Awesome

Former Employee - Great Place to Work in Chicago, IL
Former Employee - Great Place to Work in Chicago, IL

I worked at Initiate Systems

Pros

Lots of opportunity, exciting culture, opportunity to travel

Cons

Long hours if you allow it.

Try to keep the same culture after the acquisition.

7 Other Employee Reviews for Initiate Systems (View Most Recent)

Extremely Positive Work Environment

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I worked at Initiate Systems

Pros

Initiate was a wonderful place to work. The management team was cohesive, which meant that clear priorities were established. While with the company, I was give the opportunity to take on a wide variety of projects/programs, which lead to great experience and advancement within the company. I respected the majority of my colleagues and was happy to have the opportunity to work with a great team.

Cons

While no position is perfect, there was very little to complain about overall at Initiate. The only downside is that hours could be very long at times, but it was worth it.

Great job on building a strong company. I am very happy that I had the opportunity to be a part of it and I hope to work with some of my Initiate colleagues again.

Company is focused upon growing in excess of $100M sales per year. Emphasis upon opportunistic growth.

Former Employee - Global Product Manager in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Global Product Manager in Austin, TX

I worked at Initiate Systems

Pros

Solid technology and core platform offering in up-and-coming market. Highly competent and motivated individuals at middle management level. Potential acquisition target by larger players in MDM space.

Cons

Challenge in market focus - footprint in excess of 10 market verticals worldwide drives issues within Products and R&D. Lack of significant public sector experience leads to application of corporate rule sets to a market segment recognized as different.

Focus business objectives and drive corporate alignment by selection of target market areas and drive (cannot be all things to all markets...). Recognize public sector as market distinct from corporate with differing requirements to effectively compete.

There are newer employer reviews for Initiate Systems