Inmar

www.inmar.com
  www.inmar.com
There are newer employer reviews for Inmar

Mixed feelings

I have been working at Inmar

Pros

Learn a lot, started implementing better training, generally plesant working enviornment

Cons

Leadership is always talking about communication but things rarely change, very concerned about presence in W-S, reactive vs proactive

74 Other Employee Reviews for Inmar (View Most Recent)

A Great Place to Start

Former Employee - CMS Employee in Winston-Salem, NC
    Former Employee - CMS Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

I worked at Inmar full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Inmar is a great company for a young person or someone getting back into the workplace. There are a lot of internal classes, book clubs and discussions of what is trending in the business world. Management can be a bit preachy when trying to inspire. But compared to other companies that I have worked for where no one was even making an effort to inspire the employees, I found this refreshing. Also, the work life balance is very good and there are wonderful opportunities for children to be invited to the office for events.

Cons

Sometimes strategies change significantly from year to year. Sometimes I worried that leadership would run out of ideas. There needs to be more opportunities for cross training.

Dynamic workplace. Difficult to advance into senior ranks (a bit 'closed club'-ish).

I have been working at Inmar full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

A diversified company that is well established, yet still forward looking striving to break into to business areas.

Cons

Leadership tends to keep their cards close to the vest and it can be difficult to follow. Challenges with frequent changing of direction. Growing pains.

There are newer employer reviews for Inmar