InnerWorkings

www.inwk.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for InnerWorkings

The worst place to work for!

I have been working at InnerWorkings

Pros

Great location and liked working with the staff

Cons

The compensation is below average, poor benefit structure, little to no room for advancement.

108 Other Employee Reviews for InnerWorkings (View Most Recent)

A growing company with great professional development opportunity for employees

Current Employee - (Staff Level)
    Current Employee - (Staff Level)

I have been working at InnerWorkings

Pros

There is always something new going on in terms of initiatives, etc. If you have an idea or suggestion for improvement and you actually express it to your manager or other leaders, there's a good chance they will either do something OR put you in charge of leading the change. It's a great place to work if you are used to (and thrive in) an entreprenerial environment and are accustomed to change - there is no stagnancy here. Also, the people are great - you are very likely to make some good friends when you start working here!

Cons

This is NOT the type of place you should work if you are not a go-getter. The ambitious employees who work hard and voice their opinions are the ones who are listened to and are rewarded. If you are a 9:00-5:00-er, look elsewhere.

Continue seeking out (and listening to) employees' opinions. Make sure that key areas are appropriately staffed, and understand that a quickly growing company will need added support to make it work.

Shiny and pretty on the outside, rotten to the core internally

I worked at InnerWorkings

Pros

The office location is cool and will impress you as is the decor. They have excellent health insurance but little else in terms of an overall package.

Cons

Where do I start? First of all, it's a very misogynistic workplace. There is very little chance you will be promoted if you are a women working at InnerWorkings. Second, some very underhanded and unethical things take place within the walls of corporate headquarters. I was shocked at the way I was treated and some of the things that happened to me and others. I would be very careful about accepting a position at this organization.

Remember that your people are everything and long term your treatment of them will mean success or failure. If you valued them a bit more, you could be very successful. Promote some of the strong women you have employed to more key management positions. Stop protecting the incompetent men currently in high level roles.

There are newer employer reviews for InnerWorkings