InnerWorkings

www.inwk.com

Great growing company, Great work enviroment!

Inside Sales Account Executive (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsThere is a lot of opportunity to make a ton of money here but you have to work hard. At the end of the day it is a sales job and everyday is what you make of it. I have been here for just over a year and have very few regrets or bad things to say. The culture here is unlike any i've ever seen, in a good way. The management is very hands off as long as you are working and selling which isn't that hard to do. I love working here and typically don't mind coming in early and staying late.

ConsThe only one that comes to mind is that they have hired some awful reps who are terrible and bring bown the moral here by constantly complaining yet for some reason management keeps them around.

Advice to Senior ManagementWith how quickly this company has gone from 50 reps(when I started) to almost 150 reps(Now) I honestly believe that management is doing a great job.

Lots of growth and tons of potential!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

I have been working at InnerWorkings full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great place to grow in your career! InnerWorkings is rapidly growing and you have the opportunity to grow and develop along with it. … Cons: Because of our rapid growth, we are tight on space till move to our new office.… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to invest in the training programs and in building… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Misled on job responsibilities and expectations when hired.

Account Executive (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

I have been working at InnerWorkings full-time for less than a year

Pros: Most of the employees are young and energetic. We go out for drinks after work,… Cons: The position was presented as more of an account management role. However, for the year, you are cold calling other business. The quotas are exceptionally… Advice to Senior Management: Lighten up. Make the environment fun. Make people want to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on InnerWorkings.

Worked for InnerWorkings? Contribute to the Community!