InnerWorkings

www.inwk.com
There are newer employer reviews for InnerWorkings

Up & Coming & Slightly Unorganized

Current Employee - Inside Sales Account Executive in Chicago, IL

I have been working at InnerWorkings full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great work environment
young people
diverse clientele

Cons

cross communication between different departments
commission structure

Hire & promote within the company

107 Other Employee Reviews for InnerWorkings (View Most Recent)

Great growing company, Great work enviroment!

Current Employee - Inside Sales Account Executive in Chicago, IL

I have been working at InnerWorkings full-time (more than an year)

Pros

There is a lot of opportunity to make a ton of money here but you have to work hard. At the end of the day it is a sales job and everyday is what you make of it. I have been here for just over a year and have very few regrets or bad things to say. The culture here is unlike any i've ever seen, in a good way. The management is very hands off as long as you are working and selling which isn't that hard to do. I love working here and typically don't mind coming in early and staying late.

Cons

The only one that comes to mind is that they have hired some awful reps who are terrible and bring bown the moral here by constantly complaining yet for some reason management keeps them around.

With how quickly this company has gone from 50 reps(when I started) to almost 150 reps(Now) I honestly believe that management is doing a great job.

Lots of growth and tons of potential!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at InnerWorkings full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great place to grow in your career! InnerWorkings is rapidly growing and you have the opportunity to grow and develop along with it. The management team is open to new ideas and wants to hear them. You are given the tools of a robust training program and a hands-on leadership team who want to see you succeed. It is very exciting to be part of a new team that is growing so quickly and I look forward to growing with it!

Yes, if you are in sales, you are held to sales goals and are expected to build your own book of business. That is what it means to be in sales. Being able to build a book of business and be responsible for your own success was one of the things that attracted me to InnerWorkings and makes me want to stay.

Cons

Because of our rapid growth, we are tight on space till move to our new office. We are moving soon and will be in the same building in a new office.

Continue to invest in the training programs and in building a strong culture.

There are newer employer reviews for InnerWorkings