There are newer employer reviews for InnerWorkings

The company is going through a period of rapid growth

I have been working at InnerWorkings for more than a year

Pros

The company is growing and increasing their sales force rapidly

Cons

The turnover rate is high and because of the rapid growth the interviewing requirements have become reckless. After achieving the team lead position the opportunities for advancement are slim and the commission structure is poor

Create long term advancement opportunities so that employees can grow with the company. Restructure the commission to allow employees the opportunity to increase their pay.

100 Other Employee Reviews for InnerWorkings (View Most Recent)

Great company, great people, great growth opportunities.

I have been working at InnerWorkings full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've been challenged and pushed to constantly develop my skill-set as a professional here. It's so dynamic and growing so quickly, I was exposed to a variety of areas that I didn't have experience with in the past. This is a great company with great people on its way to some significant success.

Cons

At the beginning there were some struggles with solidifying processes, but with the rate they were growing it was to be expected. The positive to that was that was that I was able to have input and assist in implementing best practices.

Continue to engage with and be available to your employees as much as possible.

Its all about numbers

Current Employee - Accounts Administrator  in  London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Accounts Administrator in London, England (UK)

I have been working at InnerWorkings part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Big company back-up so you do feel like you have support from different areas within the company. Expanding world-wide so this could be the next big thing.

Cons

Very little support from management who are only interested in looking good for their big bosses. Basically you are left to your own devices but as everyone is dissatisfied it just means everyone is looking for the exit.

Start by solving the problems,ie yourselves and you might gain a little bit of respect back.

There are newer employer reviews for InnerWorkings

Worked for InnerWorkings? Contribute to the Community!