InnerWorkings

www.inwk.com

A good place where you can grow

Production Manager (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsI enjoy working at InnerWorkings because I feel like I manage my own career path. In my role, I work with several clients on a variety of projects. I enjoy the variety of my job and when there is something I am unsure of, there are enough people with a wide-range of experience that are willing to help me better understand a project. My co-workers are a friendly and easy group to get along with and make the environment here enjoyable.

Moreover, I feel like I can talk to my manager about not only projects, but other work-related issues and there is a genuine effort to try to change the obstacle/problem in order to improve work life. If I don’t receive the response I am looking for from my manager, the management team has an open door policy and I often see people of all different levels within the organization poking their head into an executive’s office to ask questions or make suggestions.

I feel like this is truly a place I can grow because they are always willing to let me try my hand at more complicated projects. Also, when I feel like I am overloaded with work, they pull in other people to help me out.

In a nutshell, I like my job and the flexibility it offers me, I like the people I work with including the leadership of the company, and I like that I learn something new everyday.

ConsCurrently we share part of our space with another company. It is annoying to share our lunchroom space. I believe the other company is moving out soon, so it will be nice to get our space back.

I agree with some of the other reviews that InnerWorkings is a bit unstructured, but I also see this as a “pro” because management is open to employee suggestions as to how things should be done.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to keep the work environment positive. Employees like the happy hours and mini contests we have to engage everyone in the office and even inter-office competitions.

Also, continue to have the all-employee meetings quarterly and maybe find another avenue to communicate with employees more frequently (I liked that the CEO stopped by my desk on my birthday to wish me a Happy Birthday and ask how things were going for me).

Keep up the good work!

Better have business in hand

Sales (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

I worked at InnerWorkings

Pros: If you can bring business with you immediately you will… Cons: Essentially you are operating as a broker - paying InnerWorkings a large portion of the margin to have access to their network of printers as… Advice to Senior Management: None No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A train wreck of a company and toxic work environment......

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

I worked at InnerWorkings

Pros: I would highly recommend against considering InnerWorkings for future employment or investment. It's a toxic work environment and complete train wreck of an… Cons: Integrity is not on the high list of executive management. As a matter of fact, I've heard on several occasions that executive management and… Advice to Senior Management: This is more advice to the board of directors - Fire the entire senior management team… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on InnerWorkings.

Worked for InnerWorkings? Contribute to the Community!