Shiny and pretty on the outside, rotten to the core internally

I worked at InnerWorkings

Pros

The office location is cool and will impress you as is the decor. They have excellent health insurance but little else in terms of an overall package.

Cons

Where do I start? First of all, it's a very misogynistic workplace. There is very little chance you will be promoted if you are a women working at InnerWorkings. Second, some very underhanded and unethical things take place within the walls of corporate headquarters. I was shocked at the way I was treated and some of the things that happened to me and others. I would be very careful about accepting a position at this organization.

Remember that your people are everything and long term your treatment of them will mean success or failure. If you valued them a bit more, you could be very successful. Promote some of the strong women you have employed to more key management positions. Stop protecting the incompetent men currently in high level roles.

Other Reviews for InnerWorkings

Danger, Will Robinson!

I have been working at InnerWorkings

Pros

Highly unstructured environment - this is a great opportunity if you are looking to avoid process and methodology, or if you thrive under chaotic conditions.

Cons

Highly unstructured environment - if you are not a person that can tolerate and thrive in the midst of chaos & pressure, you will not do well here.

1) Figure out what it is you can offer.
    2) Figure out *how* to do 1 (preferably to minimize waste and maximize profitability).
    3) Offer that product and / or service to the customer.

This is not the order in which things are currently executed and it shows.

Print Production Manager

Former Employee - Print Production Manager  in  Boise, ID
    Former Employee - Print Production Manager in Boise, ID

I worked at InnerWorkings full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company is focused on integrity. The people there are high quality and they are concerned with a work/life balance.

Cons

They didn't have any work where I lived and I would have had to relocate if I wanted to stay with the company, which was not an option for me.

The management staff was great. I have no issues with the culture or the time-off policies. I always knew they were doing what they could to keep me as an employee happy.

There are newer employer reviews for InnerWorkings.

Worked for InnerWorkings? Contribute to the Community!