Innovative Interfaces, Inc

www.iii.com

Run, don't walk.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Emeryville, CA

ProsThere used to be tons of pros: a library tech company run by librarians, flexible schedules, talented, driven people, hard workers, nice atmosphere, strong customer focus, etc. Those USED to be the pros. Sadly, none of that really exists any more, so I can't honestly think of a single pro for working at this horrid place.

ConsPretty much everything about working there. VERY low salaries; secret 'bonuses' to a rare few that are laughable, bordering offensive; dismal work environment; employees are written up for not showing deference to senior management (yes, this really happens), 'cash is king' attitude means there is absolutely no value from the management to the long-standing loyal employees -- they're just dead weight that make too much money, so fire them and farm it out to India. Seriously, don't work here.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay your employees a fair market salary. Get over your need to be placed on a pedestal and stop demanding deference. Show some true appreciation for the few people that have not yet fled this sinking ship of a company, before whatever soul is left in Innovative is gone.

Business in transition with lost identity

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Innovative Interfaces, Inc full-time

Pros: Dedicated and highly-skilled staff who care about making a difference for libraries. Nice location in the bay area, close to… Cons: Complete lack of focus on the core business from upper management. Poor communication to staff about business decisions and strategy. Inability to retain highly-skilled staff,… Advice to Senior Management: Listen carefully to staff and communicate clearly and constantly about business plans and decisions. Many members of upper management are new to a company that used… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Was ok for many years. Not anymore.

I have been working at Innovative Interfaces, Inc full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Generous vacation time if your job allows you to take… Cons: With the recent change in ownership, the company is going through organizational chaos, and there doesn't appear to be an end in sight. Employees… Advice to Senior Management: Stop playing games with the intellectual property of your company. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Innovative Interfaces, Inc.

Worked for Innovative Interfaces, Inc? Contribute to the Community!