Inogen

www.inogen.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Inogen

I've never been in a company that was less focused on keeping their employees happy

Former Employee - Customer Development Representative in Goleta, CA
Former Employee - Customer Development Representative in Goleta, CA

I worked at Inogen full-time (more than a year)

Pros

It was better than being laid off. Plus you could feel satisfaction in getting patient their equipment and even a better quality of life.

Cons

They had a mimimal compensation plan and we even had commissions reversed when another process in the company was to blame

Take time to work on making your compensation plans fair and you will see a 100x return on those efforts spent.

15 Other Employee Reviews for Inogen (View Most Recent)

Best job to date!

I have been working at Inogen

Pros

During my internship I was given exceptional responsibility, had a great boss and use this experience as my benchmark for determining what a good work environment is.

Cons

I cannot think of any cons.

Positive and relaxed work environment

I have been working at Inogen

Pros

Personally, it has been the most financially rewarding inside sales position I have ever had. Very easy product to sell and targets are achievable. Lot's of sales promotions throughout the year. It's also exciting to work for a fast-growing company with so many advancement opportunities available. All sales managers started in the inside sales position, but most sales reps are comfortable staying in their sales positions due to the lack of micromanagement and uncapped commission plan.

Cons

As a fast growing company, there is a lot of change that occurs. People who do not adapt well to change will have issues here. It would be nice if we could bring our dogs to work in our Texas facility like they do in California.

Spend as much time as you spend in meetings with the non-manager employees, listening to their ideas and what they have to say. Your presence in the office goes a long way.

There are newer employer reviews for Inogen