Inova

www.inova.org
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Inova

The best employer I have had!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

I worked at Inova

Pros

My skills, knowledge, and expertise in my field of study were appreciated by most of my coworkers, management and other departments.

Cons

The financial compensation was minimal when considering the cost of living in the area and that was my only serious complaint.

There were a few (not many) employees (including managers/directors) who were minimalist. These individuals create more work and stress on those employees who focus on providing excellent patient care. Place the employees who only do the minimum in positions where minimum is acceptable/expected and replace them with individuals who will appreciate the responsibility and work as a team with all other departments.

168 Other Employee Reviews for Inova (View Most Recent)

Get out NOW!!

Current Employee - Patient Registration Representative in Leesburg, VA
    Current Employee - Patient Registration Representative in Leesburg, VA

I have been working at Inova

Pros

I get a paycheck
    My boss is nice

Cons

Cutting EVERYTHING back
    Lack of essential staff (1 manager amd team leader for 3 floors)
    INOVA is starting to outsource many jobs and therefor eliminating positions
    No raises this past year and this year we only get a raide if we make under a certain amount.

Inova's heart is in the right place

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

I have been working at Inova

Pros

It seems like people really are trying to make things better. I have never felt that a decision was made maliciously. It's healthcare so of course the emphasis right now is to save money, but there haven't been any large-scale, staff-level layoffs in my tenure.

Cons

Your personal experience as an employee depends on your direct leader. For me, it's wonderful, but I've heard first hand from others that they don't have the same experiences I have.

Try to put yourself into your employee’s shoes. When you make a snap decision, really stop and think about how it will affect your employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Inova