Inova

www.inova.org
  www.inova.org
There are newer employer reviews for Inova

I worked with great people and it was a rewarding experience!

I worked at Inova

Pros

Your work goes towards a good cause

Cons

The pay is not very good.

150 Other Employee Reviews for Inova (View Most Recent)

A corporation that completely disregards the human element of it's employees

Current Employee - RN II
    Current Employee - RN II

I have been working at Inova full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The best physicians and nurses I have ever worked with. Despite the obstacle, everyone does whatever it takes to provide the best care for all of the patients. I have complete faith in and respect for all of the physicians and nurses I work with.

Cons

Support from the medical tech staff does not exist. They do not Ever help with any bedside care, leaving all restocking, cleaning floors, changing anything as the sole responsibility of the already over-extended nurse. The management does not enforce any work standards for them. Most other offices (laboratory, supply, speech therapists and especially pharmacy) need to be called several times a day to come and perform their assigned order.
    Small things also noticed, crossing guards leave by 6:30p, completely leaving out all of the staff coming and leaving for night shift. It's very difficult to navigate the website to learn about education and general benefits.

Manage! Lead! If someone comes to you with a valid concern regarding problems in work flow due to system inefficiency, actually listen. Do not gossip or encourage gossip with your subordinates.

An eye opener experience

I worked at Inova full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

To gain experience is a good place to be.

Cons

There is total disconnect between management and employees. They preach diversity but do not practice it. Managers enjoy paying attention to gossip, and show favoritism. If employee needs to research rules and regulations they are never available.

There are newer employer reviews for Inova