Inova
www.inova.org Falls Church, VA 5000+ Employees

Still a great job after 25 years

I have been working at Inova full-time for more than 10 years

ProsGreat culture at the Fair Oaks Hospital; each hospital has a different culture.

ConsTop talent is not selected for advancement. Not sure how the people with some leadership positions are actually still in those positions while good people have left because of that.

Advice to Senior ManagementDuring department rounding ask the employees what is going well and what are the daily frustrations.

It was challenge not thinking about looking for something better while at Inova

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Fairfax, VA

I worked at Inova full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: There are many good employees that work for dirt cheap and believe… Cons: Beware getting help from Human Resource Department. They are not an advocate for employees. Don't expect a noticeable… Advice to Senior Management: Take care of you employees and you will have awesome… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Inova

Pros: Great people to work with, good management skills Cons: No performance based bonuses, everyone gets the same amount. More

There are newer reviews on Inova.

Worked for Inova? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Inova reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Inova CEO J. Knox Singleton. All reviews posted anonymously by Inova employees.