Inovalon

Current Employee - Remote Coding Review Consultant
Current Employee - Remote Coding Review Consultant

I have been working at Inovalon part-time for less than a year

Pros

No holidays or weekends, work from home set own hours and days

Cons

Work is not consistent. Stop hiring new employees when no work is available. Kept in the dark about a lot of things ex. Work.

Stop hiring employees when no work is available.

Other Reviews for Inovalon

Hard Work is Recognized

I have been working at Inovalon full-time for more than a year

Pros

This company is fast paced and driven. It is for Type A personalities who want to advance in their career. When they interview and tell you to jump in feet first, believe them. Things move fast, but if you work hard and show that you are interested and willing to learn they will reward you! Even though my manager expects a lot, he is very understanding and cool when it comes to needing time off. I have never been told I couldn't take time for Doc appts, etc. In addition, the people who work here are great!

Cons

The coffee isn't very good. Benefits could improve, but HR is working on that.

I think management is doing the best they can. They are all swamped, but they do appreciate the hard work employees put in. My advice would be to make room in your schedule to talk to your teams, listen to their feedback and tell them they are doing a good job.

Depending on where you are in life, it can be a great place to work

I worked at Inovalon full-time

Pros

Although management often hinders progress, employees are generally very bright and hard working.

Cons

Still a small company, struggling to scale up. Too many workarounds lead to inefficiencies and errors.

People have their capacity and judgement about you, the CEO. Your monthly meetings to glorify the company is unnecessary, really.

There are newer employer reviews for Inovalon.

Worked for Inovalon? Contribute to the Community!